Author, Martins Marc
I am Martins Marc. I'm a pastor, Bible teacher, writer, leadership mentor, and political analyst. I'm a Nigerian from Kaduna State; and reside in Kaduna where I'm working as a church pastor with the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA). I'm passionate about reaching out to youths with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. What is your title such as author, writer, poet, novelist, etc.?
I'm an author.
3. What is the title of your bestselling book, new release, or upcoming book?
My latest book is titled: Leadership as a Lifestyle.
4. Have you won any awards, certificates, or special honors for your books?
No, not yet.
5. What are your hobbies when you’re not writing?
As hobbies, I listen to music, sing, and play soccer.
6. When did you first develop passion for writing?
The first time I developed a passion for writing was 2003
7. What advice would you give new authors in the upcoming age?
For new authors, I have the following pieces of advice:
They should take reading beyond hobby. Reading should be part of their lifestyle. This is because there's always connection between reading and writing.
They should identify their areas of passion, and concentrate developing themselves and their writing in those areas.
They should try to write always. Consistency is always necessary in any kind of growth.
8. What is your view on writing, literature, and language?
My view on writing is simple. Writing is a means of addressing life's issues. I see Literature as any piece of work that aims at expressing and affecting societal way of life. Language is a tool of communication, which enables us express our perspectives on certain matters. So for me, writing, literature and language are tools meant to enable me make my little contributions toward people's growth and societal development.
9. Share the links to your books, pages, blogs, and/or websites.